Thursday, August 28, 2014

Givenchy makeup swatch ( video)

Have you ever tried Givenchy makeup?

My first makeover was given to me by a Givenchy makeup artist when I was seventeen and they had only just launched their first Prismes. It was in 1989 and I used to live in the lovely town of Angers ( pronounced as in ANGEL) which is where I grew up after we left Paris. I was on my own shopping when I saw there was a new launch in one of my favourite perfume shops.

The reason why this day will remain in my mind forever is because I had never been allowed to wear makeup. Not even nail polish. I imagine that my fascination for the subject grew from that time. I remember that my parents hadn't noticed my makeup once back home. The makeup artist had done such a great job with perfect delicate shades for a girl of my age. But I remember I loved it because I still looked like me but only a little improved.When I give a makeover, this is what I want to share. I like when women are surprised yet still feel it is them they see in the mirror.

Anyway, I have just acquired a selection of Givenchy makeup and couldn't wait to share this with you.

In this video, you will see swatches of the following products:

-Ombre Couture, Rose Dentelle
-Healthy Glow Powder, Croisiere
-Le Prisme Yeux, Khaki Egerie
-Le Prisme Blush, In Vogue Orange
-Le Vernis , Grenat Initie








If for some reasons you cannot see the video, here are pictures of the look and of the nail polish.
I hope you will enjoy the review and let me know when was your first makeover?

No comments:

Post a Comment